3.15.2011

The waiting begins...

So I applied for the Jillibean Soup Design Team. I'm excited that I talked myself into finally doing it and I'm going to be optimistic. Fingers and toes crossed on this one!!!

I also want to share a layout I made about a week ago. ScrapChicks has a great Sketch Class going on through the end of March. March Inspired by...Sketch Class includes 12 sketches created from existing layouts created by the members of ScrapChicks. I used this sketch here...


and created an 8x8 called A Little Bit Country, here....


Journaling reads: So we just might be a lot of country. Scott likes taking the dogs coon hunting, we both like playing in the mud, and we both love to fish. I don't know a thing about coon hunting but I do love turkey hunting. And there's nothing better than feeling the tug in your fishing line.

Don't forget to head over to ScrapChicks to check out the 12 sketches featured in their class this month!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with Jilibean!!!I love your Lo and your blog its fun getting to know you better

    ReplyDelete